At Staples, the customer comes first. This position is focused on the customer, providing operational support to ensure the right products are presented and available to our customers at all times. This is accomplished by supporting internal partners with SKU maintenance and management across various business units. The Merchandising Coordinator will
• Actively monitor Contract Merchandising assortment consisting of over 500,000 items. This includes proper setup and maintenance focusing on all system flags.
• Produce and execute upwards of 30 individual audits by utilizing available reporting tools and working with Merch Ops manager to help create new audits. This includes completing all maintenance associated with audit results, delivery of reporting and ongoing monitoring for timely completion by our internal partners.
• Execute reporting and maintenance to align Staples Business Advantage and Staples.com assortments to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Establish a partnership with internal customers, providing education on processes and SOP’s centered around SKU management
• Provide input in the production of SOP’s pertaining to newly created processes and reporting
• Partner with Merchants and Wholesalers to optimize assortment execution
• Provide ongoing recommendations regarding changes and improvements to Merchandise Operations processes.
• Provide support for special projects as needed
• This role reports to the Manager of Merchandise Operations, Analytics
• Bachelors Degree Required
• 1-2 years related experience
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on MS Excel and Word. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to multitask
• Attention to deadlines is critical
• Ability to change priorities and still meet deadlines is essential
• Must be a Team Player
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.