Assoc. Project Manager Site Merchandising
The Site Merchandising team is responsible for landing pages on Staples.com and SA, including browse path pages, brand shops, and seasonal centers. The Assoc. Project Manager will have an immediate impact on the site experience by leading the site merchandising strategy for their categories; including landing page and hierarchy management. This role will partner closely with Merchandising and Marketing, and must be an excellent collaborator and communicator. The successful candidate is a self-motivator and strategic thinker that can work in a fast-moving and highly diverse environment and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring quality and timelines are not compromised.
• Responsible for driving the site merchandising strategy and roadmap for specific categories, with a specific focus on leading landing page prioritization, design, and execution.
• Hierarchy management strategy, including the design and execution across Staples.com, SA and Quill. Act as the SME for hierarchy design decisions and recommendations; must stay in-tune with market changes and customer intentions.
• Support seasonal center execution, including recommendations and input for category representation
• Relationship management with merchants to understand and execute against new initiatives and deliverables. Proactively engage merchants to build out future roadmaps for new vendors & product categories being on-boarded.
• Proactively partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, SEO, Search, and Product Management teams to continually drive site improvements and identify improvement opportunities
• Responsible for developing and maintaining reporting to showcase impact of Site Merchandising changes on key categories