Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelors Degree Required
Mimimum Prior Related Work Experience Typically Required:
2 to 4 years
Essential Skills Required:
1. Proven skills in videography, photography, graphic design, editing, lightning design, script writing, audio for video and the associated software and equipment as exampled in content for social media or digital signage.
2. Experienced in live event production including camera operation, audio, lighting, graphics, and similar event responsibilities.
3. Energetic team player with strong communication and problem solving skills to facilitate projects within all levels of an organization.
4. Self starter with strong sense of accountability toward individual and team goals. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
5. Detail oriented, content aware and able to participate in and facilitate complex, often confidential, projects.
6. Ability to implement best practices and make the best professional recommendations to deliver against project timelines, resources, and goals.
7. Approx. 10% travel required, rarely interstate and more often locally intrastate
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.