The main focus is on providing daily repair, upgrading, and preventive maintenance of all personal computers, laptops, terminals, and printers, including contacting 3rd party vendors for service assuring the adherence to Service Level Agreements. Relocation and networking of all personal computers, laptops, and printers. Ability to lift and move computer equipment and printers. Technical Analyst must develop knowledge of components of the network infrastructure and participate in project deployments. They work under the supervision of a Manager or Senior Manager.
• Provides operations and support for production hardware, software, and infrastructure components and resolves issues in accordance with established service level agreements. This includes but not limited to:
o Installation and troubleshooting of Apple & Windows Operating Systems
o Installation and troubleshooting of Fulfillment Center and Sales Office software & technologies
o Basic installation and configuration of Cisco routers and Cisco layer 2 switches
o Basic installation and configuration of Zebra wireless networks
o Basic installation and configuration of UPS systems
o Installation of HP, Zebra, and Kyocera printers
o Installation and configuration of thin client terminals
o Basic installation and support of IP telephony and mobile technologies
• Performs logical analysis of issues as they arise and recommend solutions.
• Participates on project teams as an individual contributor managing their own deliverables to a timely completion.
• Works with vendors in support of daily activities and projects.
• Works with other internal and external resources to understand support processes and to meet project deliverables.
• Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 1 - 3 years’ experience with the following:
o Supporting IT in a warehouse environment:
o Supporting IT at multiple locations in a specific region
o ServiceNow ticketing system experience
o Apple operating system & hardware support
o Windows 7, 10, & 365 operating systems support
o Dell & HP hardware support
o Peripheral device & warehouse printer support
o Networking fundamentals & Cisco hardware support
o Zebra wireless platform & wireless warehouse device support
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/ projects at one time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must work well as part of a team and independently
• Excellent time-management skills required
• Demonstrated customer service abilities
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.