• Define and implement a project methodology that manages the large demand for BI from the business in the most efficient and effective way possible
• Implement resource management and planning within BI for more predictable project outcomes
• Define and implement a standard way to measure projects and ROI for BI
• Centralize User support and experience processes within BI for a consistent business partner experience
• Engage with business partners across the company to understand their analytical needs regarding data and Business Intelligence.
• Defining, evangelizing and supporting a robust self-service tool-kit for Business Intelligence and data-driven solutions
• Act as a consultant/advisor in terms of translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Implement a repeatable process to transition successful solutions into formal production mode
• Ensure that the team develops and maintains repeatable, systemic processes that continue to make the team more efficient.
• Work with business partners to identify areas where we can use technology to make business processes more efficient.
• Prioritization of projects to ensure overall business objectives and ROI
• Motivate, coach, and serve as a role model and mentor for team associates/members
• BS/BA degree in Business Management (or related field)
• Minimum 8 years of relevant project and program management related experience
• Minimum 8 years of managing technology engineering programs with a strong track record of building and leading a high-performing team
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with minimum 2 years of leading an agile development group
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Experience with both Agile project management methodology and ability to use customized methodologies to make projects run in the most efficient and effective manner
• Experience providing top notch support and service to business partners
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal,and written communication skills and ability to present complex technical/analytical concepts to executive audience
• Strong business mindset with ability to collaborate with business partners to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
• Ability to work independently with business partners and management to understand their needs and exceed expectations in translating those needs into technical tools/solutions
• Demonstrated ability to balance the demands of multiple projects and multiple roles depending on size/type of project
• Proven leader that pushes projects to completion within timelines and budgets
• Effective planning, leadership, communication, project management, and resource management skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.