The PCM Process Analyst is responsible for analyzing critical application incident data and identify process gaps. This position includes defining solutions and recommendations for process improvement. Activities would include retrieving and aggregating data from multiple database sources and compiling it into actionable information.
• Work with multiple teams and complex data sources for extract application information.
• Report on issues and gaps in processes, and help drive timely implementation of resolution(s).
• Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to details and accuracy.
• Communicate key insights and findings to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• Develop operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on existing and new applications.
• Understand data warehousing, data modeling concept and build new tables and views.
• Use data visualization tools to update stakeholders on current state of systems and applications.
• Work between cross-functional teams to deliver results.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 5-8 years relevant experience.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in eCommerce and/or technology environment
• Previous experience in business/system analysis
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly proficient in all MS Office tools with specific emphasis on MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Degree in IT/Computer Science
• 2+ years experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusion
• 2+ years experience in data visualization technique and tools
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.