• Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field or equivalent
• 5 years+ of relevant experience in any combination of roles: operation support, problem analysis, continuous improvement, process re-engineering role.
• Strong analytical skills that include the ability to collect and interpret system performance data including incident and change ticket data analysis for the purpose of identifying trends and recommending actions
• Strong people skills with an emphasis on conflict resolution and facilitation
• Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to elicit support of other problem process participants and experts whose assistance may be needed to achieve resolution
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar role as a Rapid Response and Recovery Analyst
• Ability to quickly learn Staples’ production applications to support the business as well as service delivery requirements of business processes
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of problem management process and ability to validate problem analysts' conclusions
• Knowledge of ITIL processes
• Knowledge of the ServiceNow application
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.