The PCI Room Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring operations
are current in its methods and that appropriate measures of performance
relating to service and costs are developed and implemented. Establish aggressive goals and targets while removing obstacles to achieve business results. Conveying a strong sense of urgency and drive issues to closure. Develop
and implement operations strategy to improve efficiency and enhance service
levels. Maintain and improve customer service focus
Ensure all PCI Room processes are in accordance with Staples internal
controls, policies and procedures – to include Abandoned Property, Chargebacks,
Gift Card Processing and Scanning
communication and coordination within and across the various functional teams
- File and Maintain evidence of monthly, quarterly, or yearly
UCP state filings
- Update and maintain the UCP Master Spreadsheet
- Maintain knowledge of state escheatment guidelines
- Maintain PCI Room metrics
- Work with appropriate departments in Staples as needed, including
Legal and GL Group
- Track measurements to show we are reaching all state
escheatment obligations; analyze results and provide operational improvements
to further automate the current ABP process each quarter.
- Concurrently, form/develop/nurture business partner
relationships to learn more about business drivers that inform the
results. Adjust data gathering and analysis as needed to align with
changing business needs.
- Interview and hire qualified applicants.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, Staples
policies and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for entire team.
- Review and manage performance goals with team members.
- Conduct regular evaluations of performance and evaluate
against industry standards of speed, cost and recovery.
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding
- Ensure team members receive orientation and appropriate
- Ensure team is adequately equipped to manage their duties
- Provide regular and effective performance management to
- Act as a coach to all members of the PCI room.
- Manage employee retention.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
Basic Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently
and as part of a team
with Microsoft desktop applications
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
or Management Information Systems preferred but not required
of Abandoned Property and Escheatment practices
- Extensive research skills
- Experience in Microsoft Access,
Excel & Outlook
- Strong written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and
requires a self-motivated and flexible person
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.