The CSP provides direct support for internal and external Technology Solutions customers and works to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This role frequently collaborates cross-functionally with other CS teams in Staples, Sales, Purchasing, Credit and the Warehouses on existing business as well as new opportunities.
- Responsible to be a SME on customer accounts as assigned to the sales team supported
- Responsible to understand customer set up and requirements and share information as needed with peers
- Provide updates to customer specific account notes and other content to be updated on Knowledge Management tools and OMS as needed
- Provide primary customer support through a variety of contact methods
- Manage orders, service issues and support special projects as needed
- Professionally intake, analyze and resolve issues and service failures through execution of corrective action and/or coordination of cross-functional communication and take proactive measures to prevent recurrence
- Plan and prioritize a high volume of tasks in order to meet customer-driven deadlines
- Provide timely communication and follow-up to external and internal customers throughout the various stages of an order lifecycle (quoting, fulfillment and delivery)
- Collaborate and plan with other business partners and customers to ensure requests are managed effectively in order to enable retention and growth opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date information and reports to capture critical business intelligence by using SalesForce.com accordingly
- Consistently Meet or exceed Quality, Customer Satisfaction and productivity goals
- Understand and carry out processes, utilizing necessary systems/applications needed to effectively support business needs and meet required SLA’s.
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- 2-3 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Competency in MS Office suite and PC Skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects to meet required timelines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with specific attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions.
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality.
- 3-5 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.S