Corporate Customer Service Role-Work from Home!
Quill.Com a Staples Company
What will I do?
• Put the customer first!
• Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries.
• Professionally handle large amounts of incoming calls.
• Assist customers with placing orders and contribute to increased company profitability.
• Resolve customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction
• Partner with other customer service agents throughout the company.
• Continuously identify process improvement opportunities
• Keep up to date on product knowledge through company resources
• Comply with evaluation guidelines
What else should I know?
• Thrive in your current role or consider other opportunities across the broader Staples organization. The choice is yours!
But wait, there is more!
• Friendly, dynamic environment
• Paid training
• Excellent benefits
• Paid time off
• Recognitions and rewards
• Product discounts
This sounds great! How do I know if I am right for the job?
• I am outspoken
• I am candid
• I am proactive
• I am confident
• I am assertive
• I am tech savvy
• I enjoy a challenge
• I like to problem solve
• I am persistent
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which also includes listening
• Ability to maintain a professional attitude throughout the shift, which includes a pleasant phone voice and professional manner
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Knowledge of using search engines, cutting & pasting, moving through multiple windows and keyboarding skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of customer service and accuracy
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Able to adhere to assigned schedule
• Ability to sit for entire shift
• Must be able to attend our 4 week training class, (Hours 9:00 am to 5:30pm) that starts
April 10th, 2017 100% attendance is mandatory.
• Must be able to adhere to a long term regular work schedule of 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Must be local and have the ability to attend initial on site training in the Twin Cities
Work At Home eligibility requires successful completion of an onsite training/trial period.
Specific requirements for work at home are necessary.
·1 year of previous sales experience.
· Strong Computer skills, Proficiency in MS office.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.