Responsible for re-signing, maintaining, and growing an existing school account base.
A high level focus on customer service and teamwork. Daily tasks include communicating
information to customers such as; discounts, product updates, deadlines, processing
sales orders, and tracking delivery of products. Maintains each account by
coordinating all necessary steps to ensure timely delivery. This will include, but
is not limted to: creation of reports, filing, data entry marketing materials
preparation, and freight deliver notification and tracking.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Re-sign allocated customer base accounts and coordinate all necessary steps to complete the SchoolKidz program.
- Engage in “Building the Sale” activities to increase current customer participation.
- Complete delivery notification and engage in delivery customer satisfaction activities.
- Data entry and material preparation
- Cross-department developmental projects
Minimum Educational Requirements
- Associate or Technical Degree
- 2 to 4 years experience
- Computer Literacy
- General knowledge
- MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Some Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational expertise and practice
- Ability to process and complete multiple tasks accurately
- Accepts direction, is an independent worker, and team contributor.
- A good attitude is a must.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.