Kits for Kidz Sales Acquisition Associate
The Kits for Kidz Sales Associates primary objective is to target
and close new business in one of the five established KFK
“Sales Channels – Relief, Faith, Corporate, Care & Education.
The associate is expected to make an agreed upon amount of “touches”
per day in the KFK CRM Sales Tool. Once the customer is engaged,
the Associate is responsible for presenting the KFK Program orally
or via email.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling and emailing new business in the “one of the channels
of the Kits for Kidz sales model.
2. Enter and maintain customer data in the KFK CRM Application.
3. Attend industry trade shows and present the program outside of the office
4. Work with other KFK Team members to create new product and program ideas.
The preceding Job Description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees within this classification. This is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- Associate or Technical Degree
- 2 to 4 years experience
- Computer Literacy
- General knowledge
- MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Some Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Solid phone skills
- Experience working with non-profit groups
- Previous sales experience (2 to 4 years), preferably in inside sales
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.