Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
Position Description: Utilize business knowledge, problem solving, data mining, and analysis skills to develop key strategic quantitative analysis for the Global Digital Marketing team. Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable recommendations using SQL tools, analysis software (SAS), Web Analytic Tools (Omniture Insight), and various statistical techniques. Deliver new business insights through execution of analytic projects. Provide ongoing strategic guidance and recommendations to the Digital Marketing team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage analytical process to effectively deliver timely, insightful, and actionable analyses in support of digital marketing team.
- Interface with internal clients to understand requests, prioritize, and set clear expectations.
- Solve complex business problems by using advanced analytics including predictive modeling and statistical techniques.
- Use SAS and other statistical packages to create and automate complex reporting of Digital Marketing Scorecards.
- Serve as expert with the Marketing Data Mart (MDM) in order to answer ad-hoc questions and conduct deep dive analyses for the business.
- Conduct Lifetime Value analysis across all vehicles and make budget allocation recommendations for the business.
- Support team by serving as an individual contributor in delivering analyses.
Required Experience/Skills: Requires a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Business Administration, or a directly related field plus two (2) years of experience conducting highly quantitative analytics.
Experience must include:
Two (2) years of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Utilizing advanced SQL
- Utilizing data warehouse architecture
- Using data mining techniques to generate business insights
Six (6) months of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Using Teradata databases/SQL Server databases for developing SQL queries from scratch
- Using SAS to develop predictive models and regression models
Qualified applicants please submit resume to: email@example.com. Ref. 1032925.