Sales Coaching Specialist @ Quill
Provides new hire coaching support, assists Team Manager with AssociateSuccess Plan development needs as it relates to call quality, leads or co-leads workshops as needed.
- Drive sales excellence through the coaching of new hires and development of associates on ASP’s in order to ensure their meeting and/or exceeding of sales goals and metrics
- Develop and improve coaching strategy to ensure use of best methods and techniques. Be up to date on current coaching trends to implement within the Quill Sales Department
- Provides new hire comprehensive summary of Quill Sales Methodology and behavior observations documentation for Team Managers during the new hires first 90 days
- Partner with Team Managers to coach for call quality when associates are on Associate Success Plans.
- Manages and oversees Quill sales department mentorship program.
- Leads post supplemental workshops reinforcement support for new hires during their first 120 days
- Partner with the Team Manager to assist in the development of appropriate coaching plans for associates on Associate Success Plans
- Assist in executing sales strategy by developing and coaching associates in best practices
Basic Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge and experience of coaching techniques to drive performance improvements
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust priorities based on activity
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to mentor, coach, and influence sales associates
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.