SchoolKidz Account Representative
Sales Associate Job Description
SchoolKidz, a Staples Company, is the nation's largest exclusive provider of Custom Pre-Packaged School Supply kits. Our objective is to assist parent organizations and schools with their school supply needs by giving them a convenient and affordable source to purchase essential products for children.
SchoolKidz is seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented, Sales/Telesales Associate for our Woodridge, Illinois office.The Sales/Telesales Associate is responsible for obtaining new business and achieving weekly and annual goals by managing an assigned territory via cold calling, e-mail, or any other method SchoolKidz deems appropriate. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented, success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic environment.
Daily tasks include:
- Target new business by prospecting assigned territory for sales opportunities.
- Communicating information to customers such as; discounts, product updates, deadlines, processing sales order, and tracking delivery of products
- Attain a specific number of quality contacts via e-mail or phone on a daily and weekly basis. And then convert the quotes to closure with contracts.
- Engage the customer with follow-ups via email and phone before and after contract signed.
- Enter and maintain customer data in the CRM Application.
- Work closely with Sales Coordinator to move customers through the program, including delivery.
- General knowledge of computers including Microsoft office and CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to process and complete multiple tasks accurately
- Self-motivated in driving towards goals
- Accepts direction, is an independent worker and team contributor
- Must be detail oriented
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1-3 years in customer service or sales related role or recent College Grad with relevant class or extra-curricular experience
- Strong, positive communication skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.