Are you looking for a company where you can be part of a team and receive stable pay with the ability to earn even more? A company where you can advance your career within a few years? Then don’t pass up this opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding sales career with one of the world’s leading business to business sales forces --- Staples Business Advantage! For the past 30 years, we have built a global reputation with business clients of all sizes as a world-class one-stop resource—for not just office supplies, but also for all of their technology, print, furniture and facility procurement needs. We are looking for highly motivated people just like you to join our growing team.
As an Account Manager II, you’ll drive incremental sales within your own book of business, made up of high potential large and medium sized Mid-Market customer accounts. Your main goal will be to continually increase customer spend within existing and new categories (office supplies, print and marketing, technology, facilities and furniture) by partnering with category specialists, ensuring customers have what they need to be successful. Establishing and building strong relationships over the phone, you must be strategic and proactive in providing total business solutions. A typical work week will consist of selling to various customers and decision makers over the phone as well as coordinating and communicating with internal sales and operations teams to support and sell to your accounts.
• Establish strong partnerships with existing high potential customers via regularly scheduled phone meetings, driving incremental sales growth, ensuring long-term relationships and customer retention
• Execute on short and long term strategic plans to grow sales, margin and membership program sales within an assigned book of business
• Leverage partnerships with various internal partners to drive growth and ensure customer satisfaction to include but not limited to Category Sales Specialists, Sales Operations and Customer Resolution
• Use strategic selling skills to identify customer needs and develop a value added proposition, proposal & pricing; sells to multiple buyer levels from office manager to executive level
• Oversees pricing negotiations and influences on the spot pricing decisions in order to cultivate a seamless customer experience and to align with strategically growing profitable accounts
• Effective presentation skills, prepares and delivers quarterly business reviews
• Consistently meet activity goals and daily metrics - outbound dials, sell time, and live contacts
• Manage pipeline to uncover opportunities and convert wins, including customer appointment setting
• Responsible for setting your schedule and maintaining calendar of appointments with customers and for participating in all Company objectives and Team activities