Senior QM Analyst will be an integral member of the Staples Exchange Agile Pod working with a wide range of stakeholders, business owners, Product Managers, and Development team members on an important project(s) with a high degree of visibility and a significant impact on company Vendor operations.
• Participate in product requirement discussions, and agile ceremonies sessions and provide advise/feedback from a QM perspective
• Creation and maintenance of QM deliverables including test plans, test data, and automation test plans.
• Partner with Engineering teams on unit and integration testing
• Participate in execution of functional, integration, UAT and E2E testing
• Participate in defect management process including root cause analysis in pre-prod and post production
• Apply best testing practices through all phases of development cycle to ensure delivery of high quality products
• Creation of automated test scripts as part of a Test Driven Agile team.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
• 3-5 years of proven QA experience in executing test activities on medium to large projects.
• Experience in creating automated testing scripts
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Ability to multi-task, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems.
• Excellent organizational, documentation and communication skills is a must; ability to explain system issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships with internal partners and external vendors, including the ability to influence others and advocate change.
• Proven focus on identifying opportunities for process improvement and driving implementation of those improvements.
• Established track record building productive relationships across technical disciplines and with business partners
Staples is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal,
state, or local law.