Senior Manager Customer Satisfaction
- Lead strategy development and implementation of the Customer Satisfaction program for US Stores. This position partners closely on the CSAT and VIBE programs with primary focus being CopySAT and TechSAT.
- Design, develop, and maintain the goal process for customer satisfaction including creating and evaluating goal recommendations, developing new incentive programs, and building comprehensive communication vehicles to ensure consistent execution.
- Partner with field teams to drive customer satisfaction improvements effectively across all stores by leading workshops, supporting program presentations to the field leadership team, and working directly with GMs, DMs, and RVPs on key behaviors to drive performance.
- Represent customer satisfaction from US Stores perspective at cross functional meetings to infuse the voice of the customer in all of our key programs and initiatives and partner with key teams globally to ensure consistency across all customer service programs.
1. Develop, manage and evolve the Copy and EasyTech Customer Satisfaction program for US Stores
- Develop and implement strategy for CopySAT and TechSAT programs, partnering with home office teams and field leadership to incorporate input and gain alignment
- Represent the voice of the customer by defining, measuring and reporting on both quantitative and qualitative customer satisfaction feedback across US Stores
- Create and maintain statistical tools to predict future impact on satisfaction levels and key drivers
- Work with our customer satisfaction vendor and the Marketing Insights team to continue to enhance and evolve program measurements and tools
2. Drive customer satisfaction improvements across US Stores
- Identify improvement opportunities and program innovation using in-depth analytics, field input, internal/external customer research and insight vehicles, industry trends
- Partner with field teams to drive focus and excitement around customer satisfaction, supporting creation of action plans to isolate behaviors and drive improvements
- Prepare presentations and facilitate workshops with field management
- Incorporate VIBE behaviors into the action planning process; infuse VIBE into customer satisfaction and vice versa
3. Partner with the business to incorporate customer voice into key programs to drive business results
- Serve as the customer service liaison at key meetings to represent the voice of the customer on cross functional projects
- Share customer service best practices across business units
- Provide analysis, findings, and recommendations to business partners to incorporate into business plans to drive superior customer service and drive business results
- Partner with the VIBE team to ensure consistent customer service behaviors are incorporated into the training curriculum and action plans
- Bachelors Degree
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- Strategic focus - Able to develop long term goals based upon data and business trends
- Analytical skills - Experience analyzing trends in customer and market research and translating data trends into future strategic and operational plans
- Strong problem-solving abilities - Able to overcome obstacles by developing a creative approach to business issues
- Strong knowledge of retail field operations at Staples - able to interact on a professional level with District Managers and Regional Vice Presidents on a regular basis. Able to understand the operations of a Staples retail store to understand what programs will work in-store and what programs would not be successfully adopted
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written - Able to develop and deliver presentations communicating business plans and proposals to senior management
- Strong leadership skills – Can thrive within a fast-paced environment. Able to interact well with a diverse group of individuals and able to build alliances across cross-functional teams
- Effective team building and management skills - Able to successfully lead, inspire and manage a team of associates to drive business results.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.