Responsible for re-signing, maintaining, and growing a small existing school account base and newly acquired schools. A high-level focus on customer service and teamwork. Daily tasks include communicating information to customers such as; discounts, product updates, deadlines,processing sales orders, and tracking delivery of products. Maintains each account by coordinating all necessary steps to ensure timely delivery, along with providing administrative support to the Sales Associates and Managers. This will include, but is not limited to: creation of reports, filing,data entry, marketing materials preparation, and freight delivery notification and tracking.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all necessary steps to ensure timely delivery once the contract is secure by the Sales Associate or Manager
- Re-sign allocated customer base accounts and follow steps as detailed above.
- Engage in “Building the Sale” activities to increase current customer participation.
- Complete delivery notification and engage in delivery customer satisfaction activities.
- Data entry and material preparation
- Cross-department developmental projects
- Associates Degree or higher
- 2-4 years in customer service or sales related role
Essential Skills Required:
- Computer Literacy
- General knowledge
- MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Some Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational expertise and practice
- Ability to process and complete multiple tasks accurately
- Accepts direction, is an independent worker, and team contributor