Product Manager - Data Analytics
- Engage Business Stakeholders to identify requirements for current and future products through ongoing interaction.
- Periodically assess customer satisfaction with products, and ensure products meet their needs.
- Provide routine and transparent product updates to executive level stakeholders via formal presentations and written communication.
- Establish yourself as the go-to-person and key product expert, evangelist and advocate for initiatives and projects.
- Create and Collaborate on product roadmap, conduct planning sessions to execute roadmap, and serve as primary liaison for communicating roadmap to business stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal customers and stakeholders to gather, synthesize and understand business requirements and define and execute product roadmaps.
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices for current products to shape how to go about meeting business needs.
- Perform research and provide recommendations for enhancement to current suite of products.
- Serve as sponsor on cross-functional teams of project managers, business analyst, report developers, intelligence analysts, and I/T partners to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification.
- Act in concert with Customer Service, Compliance, Operations, and I/T teams to build and roll out business platforms, applications, and reports needed for success.
- Review technical solutions to ensure the business requirements and long-term product goals are being met.
- BS/BA degree in Business Management (or related field)
- 6-8 years of relevant Product management related experience
- Experience with both Agile and Scrum from a Product Owner Perspective
- Experience providing top notch support and service to business partners
- Strong business mindset with ability to collaborate with business partners to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Ability to work independently with business partners and management to understand their needs and exceed expectations in translating those needs into technical tools/solutions
- Effective planning, leadership and communication
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to present complex technical/analytical concepts to executive audience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience with in the following areas:
- Strong analytical, qualitative, and quantitative skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate to senior level executives and third party vendors
- Experience with Data Marts, Data mining & Analytics, Market research, Competitive analysis, Usability testing, Business Analysis, Information Technology, User acceptance testing
- Strategic thinking, Analysis, Critical thinking
- Conceptualizing, evaluating, and negotiating third party partnerships
- Breaking down complex problems and formulating plans for resolution
- Learning complex workflows and products
- Strong SQL skills
Staples is an equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.