Outside B2B Sales Representative, Business Development
$70,000 to $100,000 Annually
Excellent Benefit Package Offered
We are seeking an Outside Sales Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team! The BDM will be selling a one-stop-shop solution for businesses in which they can purchase all of their business categories from one vendor in Staples Business Advantage. The BDM serves as the primary contact for the decision-makers and leads the sales process working closely with the Account Manager and Sales Management as well as other company resources to successfully transition account implementation and management responsibility to the Account Managers. BDM team participates in one office day per week to set appointments. The balance of the week is spent in the field attending client meetings and prospecting for additional client sales opportunities.
- Present and sell company program and services to new prospects via video chat or in person meeting
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Research to find new companies and start ups
- Set appointments to present our program solutions in a sit down meeting
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English and in French, spoken and written.
Staples Business Advantage is the contract business to business division of Staples, working with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services at a low total delivered cost. In addition to a complete selection of office products, Staples Advantage offers: Business Interiors by Staples, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Facility Solutions, Staples Print Solutions and Staples Promotional Products. To learn more about Staples Business Advantage visit us at: www.staplesadvantage.ca
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.