Overnite Merchandising Supervisor
Primarily responsible for overseeing operational activities to maintain an environment that is customer ready. The operations supervisor is also responsible for merchandising, inventory management, and visual presentation in addition to coaching and mentoring the warehouse associates. This individual must maintain high associate engagement while demonstrating the ability to multi task and assign tasks appropriately based on store needs.
• Prioritizes duties, delegates tasks, and is flexible to changing needs
• Ensures planograms, floor moves and merchandising is completed in a timely manner
• Is readily available to solve merchandising issues and quickly support associates who need assistance
• Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
• Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
• Effectively prioritizes tasks and truck receiving in an organized manner
• Ensure that all policies and procedures are being adhered to while maintaining a safe environment for associates
• Coaches, trains and provides feedback to improve productivity
• Maintains a high level of open communication with the District Manager and General Managers
• Responsible for security of company assets and safety of associates
• High integrity and ethical behavior as a key holder for multiple stores.
• Effectively communicates, upholds and brings to life the company vision, values and commitments
• Able to work a flexible overnight schedule
• Strong communication skills with the confidence to make key decisions.
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to travel to different locations
• 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
• Excellent organizational skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.