Web Developer - C# /.Net
• Develop knowledge of Staples business processes and system environment
• Create or modify basic programs, modules, routines, scripts and data objects from a detailed design where efficiency, performance and reliability affect a limited portion of the system
• Assist in development and testing of software functionality
• Participate in design, test, implementation and maintenance of technical upgrades
• Monitor the use and performance of systems and equipment
• Develop application documentation
• Identify, isolate and resolve malfunctions related to software
• Consult with technical staff and users on technical issues relating to systems
• Compliance with technical standards, policies and procedures
• Perform administrative duties, including training, staff meetings, status reports, etc.
Bachelor Degree: or equivalent experience
1 to 3 years prior related work experience
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.