Optimization Analyst (A/B testing)
- Analyze structured and unstructured web data using statistical analysis and communicate insights to key internal stakeholders and executive leadership team
- Translate business needs and goals into effective A/B and multivariate test plans, including defining test criteria and method, metrics, creating and executing tests, and recommendations based on outcomes
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to address specific business questions from stakeholder groups.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards that show trends and results
- Minimum 3-5 years of web analytics experience supporting analysis or in a related data analytics field (financial analysis, digital analysis, statistical modeling)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, mathematics, economics, or in a quantitative discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with web analytics, AB testing or site optimization will be ideal
- Solid understanding of online analytics metrics and related statistical concepts.
- Experience with web analytics tools (such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics); A/B or Multi-variant testing tools (such as Adobe Target, SiteSpect).
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and any scripting tool ( R, python) is must
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the AB testing – solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills – this position requires confidence in directly working with senior leaders in the organization and will be tasked to communicate complex test results findings and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling and easy to understand manner
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.